This issue occurs when using the product on non-English Windows computers. It does not prevent the product from working but is an unnecessary distraction.
The easiest way to fix it is at the Windows command prompt.
- Do a Search for this : cmd
- When it comes up right click on it and choose Run as administrator
- Type or paste this text and press enter: setx KMP_WARNINGS /M "0"
- The issue will be resolved
If the above solution didn't help, try this one:
- Press the Windows key and hen the letter R to bring up the run dialog
- Type of paste in this text : control.exe sysdm.cpl,System,3
- Click on the Environmental Variables button on the lower right
- Under System Variable at the bottom click on New
- Set the Variable name to KMP_WARNINGS
- Set the Variable value to 0 (Note: it's a zero)