Poor Excel conversion is usually caused by broken or incomplete grid lines:
- When they are incomplete or broken in the image, then the software does not know what to do with those fragments.
- If they are not present at all or solid and intact, then the conversion works well.
To solve poor Excel conversion:
- Use the Adjust image tool to either darken the lines or eliminate them completely.
- If necessary, rezone the spreadsheet as a table using the Table tool in the Zones tab.
It may be necessary to delete all the zones by clicking the Delete all zones button and starting fresh.
- Set the output to XLSX (Excel). Then click the down arrow beneath XLSX and select Spreadsheet settings. Now set the Layout option to Create body text.
- Go to the SpreadsheetML options tab and check Convert figures into numbers to display number as number and not text.
If one of the above article didn't help you , if you are looking to contact us for business enquiries or if you want to return a product, do no hesitate to contact us! One of our agent will take care of your request as soon as possible.
Use this form if you need help with your IRIS Product or if you’re facing an issue not mentioned in the knowledgebase.
Get in touch if you’re hesitating on which scanner product would be suitable for you, or if you have any presales question.