- Power on the scanner. The Scan LED lights up and the default settings are displayed on-screen.
- The scanner is set to SD Mode by default.
Note: in case PC is displayed on the screen, press the button SD/PC/Wifi once.
- Press the SD/PC/Wifi button for one second to activate the Wifi.
- Wait approximately 40 seconds while the Wifi LED flashes. When the blue LED is solidly on, the Wifi is ready.
- To connect your computer, iPhone, iPad or Android device to the scanner, use the device's Wifi settings to select the scanner's network ID "I.R.I.S. - XXXX [last four digits of Access Point's MAC address]".
PC users: go to the Wifi Network icon and select the network ID (I.R.I.S. - XXXX). No password is required; wait for the connected status confirmation.
Mac users: click the Wifi network icon on the menu bar and select the network ID (I.R.I.S. - XXXX). No password is required; wait for the connected status confirmation. Make sure you are connected to only one IP interface (either Wifi or Ethernet port). The Client IP would be in 10.10.100.x range.
iPhone and iPad users: go to Settings>Wifi and select the the network ID (I.R.I.S. - XXXX). No password is required; wait for the connected status confirmation.
Android users: go to Settings>Wifi, select the network ID (I.R.I.S. - XXXX) and then tap Connect. No password is required; wait for the connected status confirmation.
- Open an Internet browser window, the I.R.I.S. PhotoView page will be displayed.
PC users: click Start>All Programs>Internet Explorer.
Mac, iPhone and iPad users: click or tap the Safari icon to launch a browser session.
Android users: device setups vary, but generally you can tap on an Internet browser icon on your Home screen, or tap on the message "Login may be required".
If you are not directed to the IRIScan Pro page automatically, you must type in your default home page URL. E.g. http://www.google.com or type in http://10.10.100.1. This step will redirect you to the I.R.I.S. PhotoView page.
- The login screen is briefly displayed, and then the image files found in the built-in storage or SD card are automatically displayed.
- Click or tap any image to view it in full screen.