The default scanning date attributed to scans is 2011/01/01/00/00.
To modify it:
- Create a .txt file (in Notepad for instance) and name it time.txt.
- Inside the file, type in the date and time in the following format:
YYYY/MM/DD/HH/MM. For instance 2017/02/17/13/18.
- Save the time.txt file.
- Connect the scanner to a computer using the USB cable.
- Browse for the IRIScan folder and copy-paste the time.txt file to the root of the folder.
- Disconnect the scanner and restart it.
- Make a test scan and check if the date of the scan is correct.
- If you remove the battery from the scanner, the scanning date is no longer correct and needs to be modified again.
- Mind the supported range of values when entering the date:
- YYYY: from 2014 tot 2050.
- MM: from 01 to 12.
- DD: from 01 to 31.
- HH: from 01 to 24.
- MM: from 00 to 60.