Normally when your tablet or smartphone is connected to the InstantResult app via Wifi you no longer have access to the Internet.
To restore the connection to the Internet while using InstantResult and the scanner:
- Start InstantResult.
- Go to the Home tab and tap the Synchronize icon.
- Go to the Settings tab and tap the Wi-Fi option.
- Go to the Repeater Interface part and tap the DEFAULT_EXT_SS... option.
- Select your Wifi network and type in your Wifi password.
- Tap OK to confirm.
- After about 30 seconds, the Wifi icon in your scanner turns red, and then green.
- When the following message appears tap Close.
You should now be connected both to InstantResult and to the Internet.