Sometimes, because of compatibility issues, you may not be able to scan with your IRIScan Mouse. It's very likely that it is a software related issue. To be sure about that, we'd recommend to follow these steps :
- Make sure that you did download the latest version of the software : Click here
- Make also sure that your Windows is up to date. Here is an article from Microsoft Support to know if that's the case : Click here
- Make sure to start the software as administrator. To do so, right click on IRIScan Mouse software and select "Run as administrator" in the prompt menu.
If it still doesn't work, don't worry, we are not out of solutions ... yet.
- Download this .zip file : Click here
- Extract the folder. You will obtain a file named "enableFrameServerMode.bat"
- Right click on the .bat file and select "Run as administrator".
- Restart your computer
- Restart IRIScan Mouse software and scan.
If it still doesn't work, it might be a good idea to contact us by submitting a ticket.