IRISnotes Air 3 Firmware update
This procedure has to be done on a Windows PC. See also the printable guide at the bottom of this page.
Firmware update link
- Uninstall this IRISnotes Air software.
- Save the file in the link below to your computer and unzip it.
- Plug in the receiver with the USB cable.
- Go to the unzipped XN690_V1.04 folder and Right click on the FirmwareUpdateWizard.exe and choose Run as administrator.
- You will see this Window.
- If it fails the use these steps.
Unplug the Receiver
Go to Control Panel ► Device manager (or search in Cortana for device manager)
- Go to View and select "show hidden devices" (see the screenshot)
- Select Universal serial bus control
- Remove all the GRAYED out devices
- Run the Firmware software ' as administrator"
- Plug in the device
- Wait that the device is recognized
- Press button "Next" in the Digital Pen Firmware Update Wizard software.
- The Firmware will be updated.
- Reinstall the software
- Run the MyScriptInkRetriever and see if you can now download the notes.