IRIS would like to inform you that IRISNotes products are now end of life. It means they are no longer supported. If you want to activate the software, please not that it's no longer possible. For more information, please refer to our support policy.
IRISnotes Air 3 Firmware update
This procedure has to be done on a Windows PC. See also the printable guide at the bottom of this page.
Firmware update link
- Uninstall this IRISnotes Air software.
- Save the file in the link below to your computer and unzip it.
- Plug in the receiver with the USB cable.
- Go to the unzipped XN690_V1.04 folder and Right click on the FirmwareUpdateWizard.exe and choose Run as administrator.
- You will see this Window.
- If it fails the use these steps.
Unplug the Receiver
Go to Control Panel ► Device manager (or search in Cortana for device manager)
- Go to View and select "show hidden devices" (see the screenshot)
- Select Universal serial bus control
- Remove all the GRAYED out devices
- Run the Firmware software ' as administrator"
- Plug in the device
- Wait that the device is recognized
- Press button "Next" in the Digital Pen Firmware Update Wizard software.
- The Firmware will be updated.
- Reinstall the software
- Run the MyScriptInkRetriever and see if you can now download the notes.