In this article, you'll find a tutorial on how to install the IRIScan Mouse software on Windows:
How to download the software:
- Go to irislink.com/start
- Search for IRIScan Mouse and click on "Getting Started".
- Fill the form
- You will be able to download the software.
How to install the software:
- Double click on the downloaded file.
- You will see a menu with three choices (see the image at the top of the article).
- Click on each one to start the installation of the software
If you have any problem to do these steps, follow the guide below:
- Make sure that you have an archive extractor installed on your computer. We recommend 7zip as it's free.
- Right click on the download file
- In the context menu, choose "7Zip" > "Extract to IRIScan-Mouse-2-Executive" :
- This will create a folder called "IRIScan-Mouse-2-Executive-CD19N029". Double click to open it. You are now inside the folder and you can install each software separately.
- Open the "IRIScan Mouse" software
- If you see a file called "Setup.ex_", right click on it and rename it to "Setup.exe". Double click on that "Setup.exe" file and start the installation process.