Once you have installed Readiris PDF, you need to activate it.
Two types of activation are available: with a Product Key or via User Registration.
Note: An Internet connection is required!
With a Product Key
- Go to File Menu() > Activation
- Enter your Product Key (22-character code) in the Activation code Panel
- Click on Online activation
The information about your license on the right panel is refreshed.
To reuse the same Product key on another computer, you must first deactivate it on your current computer (one active use at a time).
- Copy and paste the current Product key in the Activation code Panel
- Click on Online deactivation
Once confirmed, it is ready to reuse.
Via User Registration
If you wish to benefit from the 'activation anywhere', create an account with the IRIS Cloud solution (IRISPulse).
Already have an IRISPulse account?
- Click on Sign in. You are redirected to the IRISPulse Authentication page.
- Enter your credentials (you receive a user token).
- Your available products are displayed in a list.
- Activate the product you want to use.
In Readiris PDF, the information about your license on the right panel is refreshed.
Note: When your token has expired, a new authentication will be required
You don't have an IRISPulse account? (Coming soon)
- Click on Register. You are redirected to the IRISPulse Registration page
- Click on Register to create a new user account and receive a free 30-day trial version in your account
- Once your account is created, start the Sign in procedure