(This section applies to Readiris Corporate only)
When you are processing batches of image files and don't want Readiris to convert them into a single output file, you can use the Split here command to separate them.
To do so:
- Import all the images you want to process.
- In the Pages panel, indicate at which page you want Readiris to start a new document:
- Select the page.
- Then right-click it and click Split here.
- The document is split into two different documents.
- To cancel this action, right-click the split page and click again Split here.
Note: if you want the cover pages to be included in the output documents, select the corresponding Document Separation options:
- Click the Readiris button.
- Then click Advanced Settings and click the Document Processing tab.