QR codes can be very handy nowadays as they can be read and understood by mobile devices.
Let's take, for example, the QR code 'mailto'.
- Go to Edit in the Icon bar
- Click on Add Barcode . The Properties panel opens
- Select type QR
- Enter an email address in the text field with prefix 'mailto:'. Example: mailto:[email protected]
- Draw the box on the page. The QR code is displayed
- Drag and drop the barcode box where you want. Rotate and resize it according to your needs
- Click on Save to export it to your favorite format (PDF, Image, DOCX, HTML or PPTX).
The QR code is included in your document. Anyone who scans it with a smartphone can easily send an email to that recipient or save it as a contact.