You can clean up images directly at scanning phase by setting and activating the On The Fly operations.
- In the input area, activate the On The Fly operations by clicking on the button
- Click on the Option menu (Scan settings) below the Scan button . A window opens.
- Select your scanner from the drop down list
- Select one or more image processing operations among:
- Delete blank pages
- Auto-rotate pages
- Deskew pages
- Remove black borders
Be aware however that the more operations you select, the more time the scanning will take.
- Click on Scan or press F4
As a result, the scanned images are already processed and cleaned up as per your selection of operations.
The setting of these operations is saved and the activate/deactivate button gives you the flexibility to use it only when needed.