Configure your local folder
- In the input area, click on the Option menu (Input settings) below the Open button A window opens.
- Define the file format you want to consider for importing.
- Check the box 'Use file name' if you want to reuse the same name for your imported document.
Configure your scanner
Readiris PDF is compatible with:
|It supports almost any flatbed and sheet-fed scanner, all-in-one device, digital camera and scanner currently available
|It supports 32-bit scanners only!
|Simplex & Duplex
|Scanners that offer duplex scanning are supported
|Scanners with USB plugin are supported
- In the input area, click on the Option menu (Scan settings) below the Scan button A window opens.
- Select your scanner from the drop down list. All the available scanners (i.e. connected to your computer) have been detected.
On The Fly Operations
Whether you are opening a file or scanning a document, you can define 'On The Fly' Operations.
Four image processing operations are available:
- Delete blank pages
- Auto-rotate pages
- Deskew pages
- Remove black borders
Select the operations you want to be executed while opening a file or scanning a document. Combinations are allowed. Be aware however that the more operations you select, the more time the opening or the scanning will take.
Note: In the Ribbon mode, go to tab Home > Capture. Clicking on the small down arrow besides the From File button or besides the From Scanner button opens the settings windows.