In Readiris 16 you can open input files of different types, such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint files, image PDF files and other image files and convert them into a single output file of the same type. For example, you can combine the content of a Word file, .TIF file and PowerPoint file into a searchable PDF output file.
To combine different input files into a single output file:
- Click the From File button.
- Select the files you want to process, and click Open.
- Click the required output file format in the Output File group.
- In the Window that opens click Save to save the file.
- In Windows Explorer select the different files you want to convert.
- Right-click the selection and point to Readiris.
- Select one of the conversion options:
- Convert to Word
- Convert to Excel
- Convert to PDF
Readiris will generate a single file containing the selected files in alphabetical order.
This new file will take the name of the folder containing the selected files.
The Save As dialog window opens when a file with the same name already exists.