In the Setup menu you set the date and time of the scans, the display language, output format, scan quality, color mode etc.
To access the settings:
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on the scanner.
- Press the settings button to enter Setup menu.
- Press the up or down buttons to flip through the different settings.
- Press the power button once to enter a setting.
- Again press up or down to go through the available options.
- Press the power button once to confirm and to return to the previous screen.
- To exit Setup mode or to return to previous screens, press the settings button or the back button.
JPG/PDF: this is the scan format. It can be JPG, PDF-AA or PDF-Letter.
Quality: this is the scan quality. It can be 300 dpi, 600 dpi or 1200 dpi.
Color: this is the scan color. It can be Color or Mono (black-and-white)
Language: this allows you to select the display language.
Date/Time: this allows you to set the date and time.
Inst.Preview: when set to "on" the scanned image is always shortly displayed on-screen before the scanner returns to standby mode.
Auto Off: this setting determines whether the scanner automatically powers off after 10 minutes or never powers off automatically.
Delete All: this deletes all scanned files.
Format: this formats the microSD Memory Card.
Reset Wifi: this resets the Wifi settings.
Device Info: this displays the device information.