Starting with macOS Catalina all apps must be 64-bit applications.
The latest version of IRIScan Mouse for Mac is only a 32-bit application.
If you wish to keep using IRIScan Mouse for Mac we advise you not to upgrade your Mac OS to 10.15 and above. The software is compatible with macOS 10.13 and macOS 10.14
If you have already upgraded to macOS 10.15 and above you will not be able to use IRIScan Mouse for Mac any longer. We recommend you to check with Apple Support on how to downgrade to a compatible version.
List of IRIS products compatible with macOS Big Sur 11:
- Readiris PDF - PRO - CORPORATE 17.1.6 (Full version)
- Readiris Pro 16.2.5 (Full version)
- Readiris Corporate 16.2.5 (Full version)
- IRIScan Book 3, IRIScan Book 5, IRIScan Book 5 Wifi
- IRIScan Anywhere 5 & IRIScan Anywhere 5 Wifi
- IRIScan Desk 5 (all), IRIScan Desk 6 (all)
- IRIScan Pro 5 (Full version)
- IRISPen Executive 7, IRISPen Air 7
List of IRIS products that WON'T BE compatible with macOS Big Sur 11:
- IRISNotes Air 3
- IRIScan Express 4 (More information)
- IRIScan Executive 4 (More information)
- IRIScan Pro 3 Wifi
- IRIScan Mouse Executive 2
- IRIScan Mouse Wifi
- IRIScan Mouse 2
We would like to thank you for your understanding.