To record a video including the facecam option, follow these steps:
- Click on the Videotab in the Ribbon
- Set the desired parameters
- Place whatever material you want to demonstrate under the scanner
- Click on the Webcam icon in the camera scanner toolbar to open a webcam window (your computer must be equipped with a webcam).
- Drag & drop the webcam window on your screen where desired.
- Place yourself or the person that will give explanations in front of the webcam
- Click Record in the Ribbon. Demonstrate and explain.
- Click Stop when finished. A video file is created in the Output Folder panel.